Health and safety representatives at LUSEM
"SKYDDSOMBUD": FOR a good workplace and work environment
At LUSEM every department or unit has one or two health and safety representatives and they are at your disposal as a resource and a help.
The health and safety representatives are appointed to represent you as an employee and to take part in preventive work environment management in your workplace. Shortcomings in your work environment should aways be pointed out to your manager and your health and safety representative.
The Principal health and safety representative
The Principal health and safety representatives coordinate the health and safety representatives within each area of responsibility and sets up meetings with them on a regular basis.
The duties of the health and safety representatives
Examples of duties that the health and safety representatives participate in:
- planning of changes that affect your work environment
- health and safety inspections
- investigations into incidents and occupational injuries
Below you can find out who is the principal health and safety representative at LUSEM and who is the health and safety representative at your department or unit:
List of elected health and safety representatives at LUSEM, 2021-2022
The group meets on at regular basis. Please get in contact with anyone in the group if you have questions that you would like the health and safety representatives to discuss.
These are the Health and safety representatives at LUSEM from March 2021:
- Principal health and safety representative at LUSEM:
- AgriFood Economics Centre:
- The Dean's office:
- Department of Business Administration:
- Department of Business Law:
- Department of Economic History:
Frank van der Most
- Department of Economics:
- Department of Informatics:
- Department of Statistics: