Sick leave

If you turn ill, you should report your absence immediately. If you are on sick leave for an extended period of time, you must submit a doctor’s certificate. This page provides more information about notification of illness.

Notify your line manager or the contact person appointed by your manager immediately when you are ill.

Don't forget to register your first day of sick leave in SSC Primula. As soon as you are well again, you must enter your declaration of illness for the period you were away in SCC Primula.

Register your sick leave in primula

SSC Primula – Log in to SSC Primula

SSC Primula support: 
Call ext. 29 000, press 3 or go to
SSC Client Portal – Log in

Learn more about sick leave at

Annual leave of absence and sick leave