Research Grants at LUSEM
research grants handled by LUSEM
At this page research grants handled by LUSEM for LUSEM researchers are listed.
CIRCLE Small Research Grants for Associate Senior Lecturers and Senior Lecturers at LUSEM
CIRCLE – the Center for Innovation Research in collaboration with LUSEM is interested in receiving applications for funding for research on or related to the general theme Innovation and the Economy. The research proposal may pivot around questions related to the general theme of Innovation and the Economy or any of the eight interconnected thematic research areas at CIRCLE (more information on research themes) The central aim is to promote and develop new interdisciplinary innovation-related research activities (similar grants are being announced at other faculties at LU). The total amount that may be applied for is SEK 100 000 -125 000 plus overhead. We expect to be able to fund two to three proposals.
Associate senior lecturers and senior lecturers employed at LUSEM can apply.
The proposal shall be 2 pages max. and include the following information
• Description and motivation of a research idea related to the broad theme of innovation studies
• Describe any inter or multi-disciplinary aspects of the proposal idea
• Relation of the proposal’s idea to the applicant’s current research activities
• Explanation of how the grant will be used and the desired outcome
• Full CV (not included in the 2 pages)
Applications will be assessed jointly by Professor Maria Stanfors, Vice Dean Research LUSEM, Merle Jacob, CIRCLE Coordinator at LUSEM and Magnus Nilsson, Deputy Head of CIRCLE.
Please send your application no later than June 15th. 2021 to email@example.com
• Contribute to innovation research at LUSEM through the development of research projects and activities in collaboration with CIRCLE
• A multi-disciplinary research proposal is drafted and ready for submission related to innovation and economy within two years of receiving the grant
• Contribute to the multi-disciplinary research environment at CIRCLE by regular presence and active engagement in seminars and other activities
The expected starting date for the project is October 1st. 2021.