Campus shop and reception desk
The reception desk is located in the atrium in the EC1 building, where our staff assist you with:
- Transcript of records from Ladok
- timetable changes
- general questions
- password to your student account
Transcrips of records from Ladok
If you are a current student at Lund University, you can view your academic details and results in Ladok and you can use the system to generate and print out a transcript of records. You can log in to Ladok via the Student Portal using your student account [länk].
Read more on how to generate and print out a transcript of records from Ladok
The reception desk may help you if need a manually signed transcript to pick-up on campus or via post. Due to the coronavirus pandemic, there are still restrictions in transport capacity throughout the world. Contact us with your inquiry and we will do our best to help you.
At the Campus shop, you can buy merchandise and office supplies. You can also top up your print quota for use in the computer rooms.
- Hoodie 450 SEK
- Sweatshirt (grey or blue) 125 SEK
- Tote bag 50 SEK
- Checkered notebook A4 40 SEK
- Checkered notebook A5 25 SEK
- Ruled notebook A4 40 SEK
- Ruled notebook A4 (old logo) 25 SEK
- Ruled notebook A5 25 SEK
- Ink-pen (blue) 15 SEK
- Mechanical pen (silver) 15 SEK
- Pencil 10 SEK
- BIC highlighter 15 SEK
- Quick tabs (two options) 15 or 25 SEK
- Post-it (three options) 20, 30 or 45 SEK
- Ruler 10 SEK
- Pencil sharpener 40 SEK
- Plastic pocket 5 SEK
- Eraser 5 SEK
- Folder 40 SEK
How it works.
- Buy a top-up prepaid card in the campus store
- Log in with your student account to the PaperCut portal and select "Redeem card" in the menu
- Type the code on your top-up card (including hyphen)
- Click "Redeem Card"
You can buy a top-up prepaid card in the campus store, and at the LUSEM Library.