Campus shop and reception desk
The reception desk is located in the atrium in the EC1 building, where our staff assist you with:
- printouts from the student record (Ladok)
- timetable changes
- general questions
- password to your student account
At the Campus shop, you can buy merchandise and office supplies. You can also top up your print quota for use in the computer rooms.
- Hoodie 450 SEK
- Sweatshirt (grey or blue) 125 SEK
- Tote bag 50 SEK
- Checkered notebook A4 40 SEK
- Checkered notebook A5 25 SEK
- Ruled notebook A4 40 SEK
- Ruled notebook A4 (old logo) 25 SEK
- Ruled notebook A5 25 SEK
- Ink-pen (blue) 15 SEK
- Mechanical pen (silver) 15 SEK
- Pencil 10 SEK
- BIC highlighter 15 SEK
- Quick tabs (two options) 15 or 25 SEK
- Post-it (three options) 20, 30 or 45 SEK
- Ruler 10 SEK
- Pencil sharpener 40 SEK
- Plastic pocket 5 SEK
- Eraser 5 SEK
- Folder 40 SEK
How it works.
- Buy a top-up prepaid card in the campus store
- Log in with your student account to the PaperCut portal and select "Redeem card" in the menu
- Type the code on your top-up card (including hyphen)
- Click "Redeem Card"
You can buy a top-up prepaid card in the campus store, and at the LUSEM Library.