Curious about start-ups?
Ideon Innovation is a greenhouse for new ideas where they help startups grow to their dreams. Located in the middle of the Ideon Science Park in Lund, and next to the School of Economics and Management, talented LUSEM students can get hands on experience with their start-ups.
The start-ups are seeking assistance with, for example:
- Marketing strategies, market analysis, employer branding, brand building or digital marketing
- Analysis of expansion to other markets, global trade or cultural differences
- Examination of suppliers or sustainability strategies
- Design and implement information systems and investigate the effects that information systems have on people, organizations and businesses
- Analysis of key figures, investments or financial decisions
As a student you get:
- Experience from the start-up world at Ideon Innovation Hub
- Valuable experience for your CV
- Practical experience in an area you are interested in
How it works
All positions are posted at MyCareer, in Canvas and at Lundaekonomerna’s career page. You apply for the positions you are interested in. Selection is made by the start-ups. Since start-ups are a company in the first stages of operations, they generally start with high costs and limited revenue. This means that some positions are unpaid. Read the instructions for each position thoroughly.
Links to the ads will be published soon.