Academic Skills Services
Teaching and learning support at LUSEM
Academic Skills Services (ASKS) provides free and confidential learning support, in English and Swedish, for all students at LUSEM.
Please note that Garo and Hanna now have their offices in Alfa 6!
This support includes
- Consultations for individuals or small groups
- Online chat via the ASKS Canvas page
- Comprehensive online resources for academic writing, referencing, study skills, reading and critical thinking etc.
- Lectures on academic skills, writing and referencing
- Writing clinics for thesis writing (April-June)
Book a consultation
Academic Skills Services (ASKS) offers individual and small-group consultations. All consultations are made by appointment. Please click on the button below:
Preparing for your consultation
You need to bring:
- A copy of your work (at any stage of development)
- A copy of the assignment guidelines
- Your specific questions
- Any other material you consider relevant to the task
Please check the Teaching and Learning platform before making a booking as these resources may answer your questions.