How can I engage with Sustainable Future Hub?
Selected activities for you to get involved in!
The aim is to create mutual learning and build relationships during one semester.
- interested in pursuing sustainable development
- interested in hearing the students' voices
- with passion for and knowledge of sustainability
- from the Sustainable Future Hub student network
- an opportunity to contribute their mindset and knowledge in the field of sustainability
- an opportunity to contribute to real sustainable development
You get the unique opportunity to meet regularly with a student from the Sustainable Future Hub network. The network consists of students from various study backgrounds and nationalities, meaning that a wide mix of skills and knowledge is available.
Read more about the Reveresed mentorship here.
Case in Strategic marketing course
- Students team up to review your company's sustainability strategy from an external communication perspective.
- The case is part of the course strategic marketing at Bachelor level.
- The case involves five students over six weeks.
Our students get to take on a case based on a challenge in your company or organization. You participate in 2-3 meetings in total. One meeting initially, possibly a meeting halfway through and finally a final meeting when the case is presented and the report is submitted.