Internationally renowned research within the fields of entrepreneurship and innovation is conducted in cooperation with several partners, as described below.
The leading research areas at the Sten K. Johnson Centre for Entrepreneurship are:
- New Venture Teams in an Entrepreneurship Process
- Entrepreneurial learning and education
- Immigrant entrepreneurship
- Innovation and migration
- Entrepreneurship as a research field
- Refugee entrepreneurship
- Organising for innovation and resilience in the private-public interface
- Community currencies
Each research area and its co-workers are presented more closely to the left.
Centre for Innovation, Research and Competence in the Learning Economy, CIRCLE, is an interdisciplinary research centre spanning several faculties at Lund University. CIRCLE has since its creation in July 2004 established itself as the leading national centre for research on R&D, innovation, entrepreneurship and economic dynamics.
The researchers at the center frequently attend and presents their research in conferences around the globe. Conferences where our researchers participate in selection: